Wasn't it Mark Twain who remarked that stories of his demise were
greatly exaggerated?  The phrase has been used so often that I can't
find the original on my favorite search engine.

Be that as it may, the death of M has long been predicted.  These
predictions are of course true because it will die someday, but they
have nevertheless been premature by many, many years already!

-- Bhaskar

On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 09:31, Kevin Toppenberg wrote:
> Someone from my group was grumbling recently that VistA is going to be
> a bad option for our group because is it "old technology."
>
> And then Bhaskar posts regarding a Thai Bank converting to GT.M.  And
> Nancy regularly posts ongoing news about VistA etc.
>
> Could we start a subpage on the WorldVistA web site that lists these
> news stories, so I could take someone there and show them at a glance
> all the ongoing activity?  It would help prove that M / VistA is not
> "dead".
>
> I'd like to nominate Nancy to be the one to regularly add to such a
> page.. :-)   Nancy, you can thank me later.  LOL!

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by another person is strictly
prohibited.

NOTE: Ce courriel est destine exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) mentionne(s)
ci-dessus et peut contenir de l'information privilegiee, confidentielle et/ou
dispensee de divulgation aux termes des lois applicables. Si vous avez recu ce
message par erreur, ou s'il ne vous est pas destine, veuillez le mentionner
immediatement a l'expediteur et effacer ce courriel.