I am now trying to set up my production system.

I have created users, and given everyone mailboxes
(not sure if this applies).  But I can't seem to get
the system working for signing progress notes.

I am not working with CPRS (yet).  I am trying to get
everything working in the text version first.

I go into the text chart via option:
OR OE/RR MENU CLINICIAN
>From there, I can type FD to find a test patient.
Then type CC for Chart contents.  Then Notes to write
a note.  The the note disappears because it is not
signed.  I can get it back by typing CV to change view
and select "2" for "my unsigned".  The unsigned note
then reappears.  I can select the note by typing 1.
Then I can "sign" the note by typing "sign".

Here is my problem.  When I try to sign, I get an
error: "Electronic signitures not yet enabled."

So I went out of this chart and got to the User's
Toolbox.  There is an option for "Electronic Signiture
code Edit."  There I set up my electronic signiture
code.  But when I go back to try to sign my note, it
still doesn't work.

I'm guessing I have to turn the entire system for
electronic signitures on.  I got this working on a
previous system, but can't remember what I did now.
It seems that unsigned charts would show up as a
reminder somewhere.  In my mailbox perhaps?

Can anyone help?

Thanks