In the past, Sentillion would send you a developers trial copy of the
software.  You have to fill out a form as I recall, then I think they call
you and mail it to you if you pass muster.  I got a copy once to use with
VistAImaging, and then never got the Accusoft software so I haven't used it
(yet?).  It took quite a while to get it as I recall - I think something like
4-6 weeks,but I could be wrong about the that.