For what it is worth, it seems that most of the
problems that I have hear people talk about on this
board in regards to taskman, is a problem with the
VOL,UCI etc. issue.  Most recommend using the defaults
provided by the system, but it seems that this leads
poeple to problems.  I cleared out all the other
entries, and called my UCI "UCI", and called my VOL,
"VOL".  It seems like I haven't had the problems that
others have...

Kevin

=== message truncated ===