When i, as the author(^ZU) of the report, try to sign
the document, it states that the "Elecrtonic signature
not yet enabled." But i have created the entry for the
electronic signature in the new person file.

How does one enable the Electronic signature?
Wonder why the elecrtonic signature need not have been
enabled for the Other reports i've worked with
(Nurse's Interoperative report and Anesthesia report)?

Nick

=== message truncated ===