At first I thought !!! DOH!!!!  Actual Source Code....
engage brain :)

Then I saw the source code... and I think I would rather try it from the
outside in.   If I must, I will compile it again... but...
It is written in PASCAL..... for heaven's sake.
I haven't even looked at pascal since ...well... my pascal class which
was a good 20 years ago.

I was thinking more along the lines of patching wine to make it work.
It seems perhaps less daunting :D

Now... sleep...(nightmares about strong typecasting) and then study...
CPRS next weekend!

Ciao
Mano