William Wong got as far as having the coversheet up using Wine......it's been a while since we tried it so have forgotten where the next stumbling block was.

Joseph

Nancy Anthracite wrote:
This has been tried multiple times but there is never any joy in it. We have even talked about putting up some money to get the wine crew to make it work on wine. The VA, however, is hoping to put out a Java version of CPRS in December. I have been told it will be part Delphi in Java wrappers and part Java. I understand it will run with win4lin, but I have not done it myself. Crossover office did not work last time I tried it and neither did WineX.