Yeah, but it is the nature of the weak minded to look
for answers in superstition.  LOL.

Actually, my production system rarely needs to be
rundown.  But that is probably because I am now quite
careful with it.  But when I am configuring a new
system, I often have crashes that lead to the funny
behavior that I hinted at.

Kevin