In a "former life" I did QA for the Kernel team. At the time, I ran MSM
on my workstation (a 486, if that tells you anything) and I did
inegrity checks as part of my testing process. I think I found an
integrity problem -- once.

This error is due to a dangling pointer (no patient exists with a DFN
of Y) and I hav to agree that dangling pointers are much more likely to
be due to something going wrong at the VistA level than in the
underlying MUMPS system. Yes, it's possible that one or more global
nodes could be lost, but I have to agree that we're looking a little
too reflexively for GTM errors.

--- "Bhaskar, KS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

A practical man is a man who practices the errors of his forefathers.
--Benjamin Disraeli
====
Greg Woodhouse