I guess a better question... and one that I am thinking of... is there a
way to set up defaults... so  that certain questions aren't even
asked...
Such as Veteran status ... etc.

I may be wrong... (and please correct me..)
Is the proper way to do this:
To create a template in Fileman?
And then to call said template to enter data...
Also... once template is done... is there anyway to verify entered data
so that the rest of vista doesn't puke it's guts out?

nabikus (whoops shift right hand left one key) Manolis