I will put it all on my server shortly and anyone who can't get it from the VA
site can send me an email and I will send you the info about how to get it.
I am on a snail speed line right now, so Jim, wait for a couple of hours and I
will get back to you. KPDF worked like a charm for me.  Maybe you need an
apt-get update & upgrade. :-)