I believe that he is referring to the "theoretical" idea that it will work
with GTM, but they are not going to put out a GTM version and will not have
tested it.  There is no reason, from what I have heard, to think it should be
any more difficult to port to GTM than prior versions of the VistA FOIA and I
am sure that it will not be out long before it will be done.  Since the
newest version of OpenVistA will be coming out shortly, our gurus will have
just done it and will be all sharpen up for doing it again, rapidly, in July
when VO is released.