If you are over there with William, then I would like to encourage you to talk
with me tonight on Skype.  You can download it at www.Skype.com we can
discuss what you want to do and how to do it.  It will be just like talking
on a telephone only you will be doing it for free with a computer headset.
We can do this by email, but it will take MUCH longer than talking.  Just
email me before you want to try to talk and I will fire it up.