What does this "discussion" have to do with VistA or with the specific subject of this post "VistaWeb Missing Apps"?

Lloyd

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Toppenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 12:56 PM
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] == VistaWeb Missing Apps ==

LOL.

My kids are 5 and 7.  Already I am teaching them that
the reason their computers (windows based) don't work
the way they want them to is "Because Bill Gates is
Evil."  LOL

Kevin

--- "Gillon, Joseph" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maybe it's not support so much as knowing which doll
to stick pins in.  When
MS products don't work (yes, hard to believe), I
know to append my new hate
to the hate I've already heaped on Bill Gates.