Title: Message
Then it is neither Cache or GT.M.  It is MSM.  Hopefully you can use one of the techniques mentioned in one of the other messages.
Jim Gray
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] The MUMPS Prompt

I'm not sure, the hardhats web site said:

Learn M and FM v21 for free
Download this free version of M that has been pre-configured to run File Manager v21.

Dave Whitten, a fellow Hardhat, created it with MSM Workstation, so it is limited to

a single user. Check out the readme.txt for details.

I chose the download and the readme says:
The FM.EXE file runs the VA's File Manager program from the data stored in
the Fileman.m file.  A limitation of this current edition, is that the
three files (msmws002.dll, fm.exe and Fileman.m) must be stored in the
following path.

  C:\Program Files\Micronetics\MSMWS\Program\
It comes up right at the Fileman prompt and Fileman's great but I wanted to get to the > of things...
Thanks ~ Ric