Then again, RTF is just text, too. I keep thinking I should learn RTF, but haven't been terribly enthusiastic about it. :-|

BTW, I have used WP fields to store XML, and at least one major Delphi application I've seen and used makes extensive use of XSLT. So, if you were really ambitious you could always consider XSL-FO.

I don't know much about OCR. Is it possible to generate XML (or even PostScript) so that different style sheets could be used for different output formats? That would be slick.

===
Gregory Woodhouse

--Sir Arthur Conan Doyle