Are they on the same LAN? If it were me, I'd run netstat before and after to see if the initial connection was established and finally if there was a callback. I may be a bit behind the curve on Broker architecture, but your client machine may not be accepting connections from the server on whatever port it is trying to use. If this is the case, you may need to adjust your firewall settings (on your Windows system).

===

Gregory Woodhouse

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Design quality doesn't ensure success, but design failure can ensure failure."

--Kent Beck