Very perceptive, in my opinion.

I suspect that everyone here is so focused on getting a product out that questions of interoperability are not given much consideration. But it's surely true that people will shy away from using VistA if they feel that they are locked in to a particular platform or product, even if it is open source.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A practical man is a man who practices the errors of his forefathers. -- Benjamin Disraeli