I will take a look at the GT.MAcculturation0.3.iso (I am downloading it now).

I just want to help make it work out of the box without any changes.

For starting points ideally I think you would want to be able to run directly off the CD or a
installed tar-ball, without any changes.
     - Paths are all defined and working or a 'setup' script is there to ask and define
       needed variables.  And for the tar file all permissions are setup (like the setuid
       of gtmsecshr).   * I will write a quick script for the enviroment and for gtm/gde,
       check permissions create directories and install the tar file in the user defined location.

As for distributions attached is a list of distributions and review sites.

Mark