I hope I did not make people think I am supporting one or the other.  I am in
favor of both.  I feel that if it is a small clinic, it should have remote
backup perhaps with the primary server local.  If it is an ASP sort of
situation, then I think the ASP might provide the primary server but there
should be a local backup available.   That describes my comfort level,  and,
as a logical extension, it is my opinion that it should be the comfort level
for the VA as well ... not that what I think matters in the least!