The RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS file has an input transform on the .01 field, S DINUM=1.  To change the domain that entry 1 points to you could temporarily disable this transform, e.g. substitute S X=X or something.  Don't create another entry--use the existing entry 1.  I believe it is harmless to point this entry to another domain.  In any case, it does not point to the GOV domain by default in my copy of the August 2005 FOIA.  I'm not saying this matters, but it is a curious discrepancy.

Lloyd
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 4:08 PM
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Fileman - RPC not allowing new entry

Anyone ever get this?

Select RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS DOMAIN NAME: VISTA.DIALOGMEDICAL.COM

  Are you adding 'VISTA.DIALOGMEDICAL.COM' as

    a new RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS (the 2ND)? No// Y  (Yes) ??

Select RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS DOMAIN NAME: VISTA.DIALOGMEDICAL.COM

  Are you adding 'VISTA.DIALOGMEDICAL.COM' as

    a new RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS (the 2ND)? No// ???

    Answer with 'Yes' or 'No'? Y  (Yes) ??

It’s not letting me create a new domain – the latest FOIA has just “GOV” as on RPC domain.  Anyhow, I selected GOV and tried to rename it to my own and it doesn’t like that either:

Select RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS DOMAIN NAME: GOV

         ...OK? Yes//   (Yes)

DOMAIN NAME: GOV// VISTA.DIALOGMEDICAL.COM   NO EDITING!!

DOMAIN NAME: GOV//

I’m just updating our internal VistA instance in Cache along with updating the Wiki here and there.  Any ideas?

Oh, and I am “root” (MANAGER,SYSTEM):

DUZ=1

DUZ(0)="@"

/David.

David Sommers, Architect  |  Dialog Medical

p> 800.482.7963 x46  |  p> 770.982.7851 x46