I would not loose any sleep over that.  You are talking about a group of
volunteers who have kept at it through thick and mostly, very, very, thin, so
I don't think the content will disappear.  It may be a bit slow in getting
fixed, or appear in a different format, but it won't disappear.

On Thursday 09 March 2006 15:24, Dan wrote:
Actually, I'm more concerned to what happens to the content if WorldVistA
splits up, goes away,  management change, etc..