see inline comments below...
--- Anna Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Trying to pull in the globals to GTM - Stuck!
>
>  GTM>D ^%GI
>
>  Global Input Utility
>
>  Input device: <terminal>: /home/voe/OpenVistA/MARCH2006GLOBALS%Z.zwr (one
> of
>  the 365 .zwr files - do i have to do this individually for all the files?)
>
>  TAKEN ON 31ST MARCH 2006 FROM VOE
>  Cache 31-Mar-2006 16:04:13 ZWR
>
>  OK <Yes>?
>
>  noopen+10^%GI,%GTM-E-DBFILERR, Error with database file
> /home/voe/OpenVistA/g/mumps.dat,%SYSTEM-E-ENO2, No such file or directory

[MPZ]

The error message indicates that you may not have you database defined.  Check
the /home/voe/OpenVistA/g directory and see if there is a .gld file and a .dat
file.  If not, you will need to create them before you can load the zwr files.

I just looked at Nancy's script, and it will create the .gld and .dat files for
you.  It also sets up all environment variables and correctly defines the
segment and region parameters in the .gld file.  I would take a look at it, and
modify the file paths so that it will import your zwr files.  That would be the
easiest way to do it.
[/MPZ]