It sounds like they are going to force Kevin to turn off his systems completely regardless of the application or operating system he is using.... the IT policy isn't really the issue IMHO....it is how they are implementing it

Greg Woodhouse wrote:

--- Joseph Dal Molin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This sounds like an episode from the black and white version of the "Twilight Zone".... I have never heard of IT migration planning based on a scorched earth model before. ...

I must be missing something. Are they specifically excluding he use of
*Linux* with VistA being a secondary casualty, or are they excluding
the use of VistA?

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Metaphors be with you.