Agreed, Suchi.  It was the smoothness of package management & upgrades
that made me switch from Red Hat / SuSE to Debian based distributions.
I always partition my PCs with two root partitions, and on my laptop I
run Kubuntu on one partition and Debian Unstable (which is actually
quite stable) on the other.

-- Bhaskar

[KSB] <...snip>