After interrupting the process, the dump file created was

$ZJOB=0
$ZLEVEL=7
$ZMAXTPTIME=0
$ZMODE="INTERACTIVE"
$ZPOSITION="END^TIUXRC2"
$ZPROCESS=""
$ZPROMPT="GTM>"

On routine END^TIUXRC2 lookup,

 TIUXRC2 ; COMPILED XREF FOR FILE #8925 ; 6/27/06 6:09pm
2        ;
     END G ^TIUXRC2
4        I X'="" I
+$P($G(^TIU(8925,+DA,0)),U),+$P($G(^TIU(8925,+DA,0)),U,3),+
         $P($G(^TIU(8925,+DA,0)),U,5) K
^TIU(8925,"AVSIT",+$P(^TIU(8925,+DA,0)

,U,3),+$P(^TIU(8925,+DA,0),U),+$P(^TIU(8925,+DA,0),U,5),(9999999-X),D
         A)
5        S X=$P(DIKZ(13),U,1)

The first three lines indicate an infinite loop. After commenting the GOTO
statement on the third line, the notes are being deleted.

The END label the TIUXRC2 routine was directing to ^TIUXRC3 routine in VOE.
What could this be doing?

Are there any other differences like these in VOE and GT.M version of VistA?

Regards
Usha