--- Usha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After interrupting the process, the dump file created was

> $ZJOB=0
> $ZLEVEL=7
> $ZMAXTPTIME=0
> $ZMODE="INTERACTIVE"
> $ZPOSITION="END^TIUXRC2"
> $ZPROCESS=""
> $ZPROMPT="GTM>"
>

> On routine END^TIUXRC2 lookup,
>
>  TIUXRC2 ; COMPILED XREF FOR FILE #8925 ; 6/27/06 6:09pm
> 2        ;
>      END G ^TIUXRC2

Nice sleuthing. I suspect that someone stuck that G TIUXRC2 in front by
editing the compiled cross-rfeference.

I'm not sure if everyone is familiar with the term "compiled" in this
context, but Fileman does support conversion of certain components,
such as templates and cross-references, into MUMPS code ahead of time.
This saves time, because when these objects are used in non-compiled
form, Fileman essentially goes through the same steps, as it "executes"
them under its control. Compiled cross-references and such are stored
in routines that are called directly.

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Judge a man by his questions not his answers."
--Voltaire