I've set vist up on two platforms windows and linux. Both system are great CPRSchart is able to connect no problem.

1. For patient registration from my workstation is no problem on the linux box using putty, but the windows server just gives me standard telnet login. How do I get a vista login in screen on windows.

2. I installed HealtheVet Desktop also, I get to the sign on process and receive a error message gov.va.med.hds.cd.m.internal.VistalinkLoginModuleBase.login(VistalinkLoginModuleBase.java:93)

Jamie