Bhaskar,

Thanks for the references! I forgot about the Acculturation CD, but my
only problem with it was the need to boot it. Most of my development
time is spent in little snippets between patients and I need the
computer booted with Windoze for my dictation system. I can PuTTY to the
linux box between patients to play in my newly configured GT.M "sandbox"
for a couple of minutes at a time but rebooting is a hassle.

As if you don't have anything else to do, what would be great is a set
of the exercises (even just a mini "course" document with just written
instructions) that could be run in a working GT.M/Linux environment with
either a development or integration VistA system already installed. I,
of course, have no idea how difficult this would be, but that's my $0.02
worth.

Mike