I got it the first time. Everything else you've sent me has arrived in
duplicate. One copy addressed to my address, one to hardhats. The
message with the routines came alone, addressed directly to me. On this
message, the copy from hardhats has this as sender:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think it 'bounced' there. But I did get it anyway. Thanks!

Mike