I tried that but wound up with ^XTMP("XWBLOG"_$J) being undefined. There
were two errors logged, though, one in GTM_FATAL_ERROR.ZSHOW_DMP_4714_1:

/home/vista/GTM_FATAL_ERROR.ZSHOW_DMP_4714_1 OPEN RMS
0 OPEN RMS
SCK$60031 OPEN SOCKET TOTAL=1 CURRENT=0
         SOCKET[0]=client DESC=5 CONNECTED ACTIVE  NOTRAP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ZDELAY  ZBFSIZE=1024 ZIBFSIZE=87380 NODELIMITER
EXCE="G GTMERR^%ZISTCP"
%ZTER+2^%ZTER
ETRAP+8^XWBTCPC
         Indirection    ($ZTRAP)
ISA+5^TIULX
ISA+7^TIULX
ISA+5^TIULX
ISA+7^TIULX
.
.
.
.

17 pages! of

ISA+5^TIULX
ISA+7^TIULX

.
.
.
ISA+7^TIULX
ISA+5^TIULX
ISA+7^TIULX
ISA+5^TIULX
ISCWAD+4^TIULX
CANATTCH+7^TIUSRVA
CAPI+11^XWBBRK2
CALLP+18^XWBBRK
CALLP+15^XWBBRK
MAIN+30^XWBTCPC
MAIN+26^XWBTCPC
MAIN+2^XWBTCPC
RESTART+3^XWBTCPC

and a second in /home/vista/XWBTCPC.mje which said:

%GTM-F-STACKOFLOW, Stack overflow

Any help?

Mike

P.S. I've got to quit playing soon (or get yelled at for coming home
late!), and have surgery tomorrow, so I likely won't get to this again
before Monday.