-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Ruset
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 12:30 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Comcast rant

As much as I loathe Verizon as a company, my DSL has been pretty much
solid for the past four years. There were only two outages since I've
owned my modem, and both were resolved in about a day.

Sure, it might be a bit slower than cable, but cable is just too damn
unreliable. As a former Comcast employee, I know the types of mouth
breathers that they get to run their company. I don't trust them to keep
two tin cans and string connected, let alone a WAN.