Adobe cold flash giving you hot flashes? Guess CF is going through menopause!

What does either company have that can replace Coldfusion Thane? I've been out of the loop for 4 years but know that CF as a service run under java based MX(?) app server now and that job offers requesting CF skills are few & far between these days.