At 02:33 PM 18/04/2005, warpmedia wrote:
What does either company have that can replace Coldfusion Thane? I've been out of the loop for 4 years but know that CF as a service run under java based MX(?) app server now and that job offers requesting CF skills are few & far between these days.

I don't look at CF job postings much, but from the people I know who do, the jobs are more numerous now.

I haven't seen Adobe make much of value recently (Reader 6?) Is Adobe even interested in being a web server company? I've no idea. Thank god for BlueDragon.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Anti-Virus]