At 03:09 PM 4/29/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:
Further strangeness -- I can boot to a floppy and then access the CDROM. But I cannot get it to boot from the CD. The BIOS boot sequence seems to see the two RAIDs. The SATA RAID set up says the disks are okay. I have not been able to find a diagnostic for the IDE RAID.

May I ask which chipsets are you using with these RAIDs ? MSFT has had updated drivers for various RAID chipsets via WU. Have you installed these updates ? Can you configure your system to boot an external dvd or cdrom drive ?

Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>