I used to be really big into car audio myself. Now I find that my iPod + iTrip, stock Jeep stereo and Infinity basslink do it fine for me. :)

Brian Weeden wrote:
On 6/21/05, Ben Ruset <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You'll need external amps for MB Quarts and most Infinity's. I get the
feeling that he just wants to replace the stock speakers, so any Pioneer
or Kenwood speaker should do just fine, and not break the bank.

True.  Sorry, some of us get all fired up when we start talking about
audio.  Kind of like someone in the family asking for a new PC.  They
are thinking $300 econo box and this list is thinking dual core SLI
2GB ram with 35 fans.