Yup. But I bet it's designed to only work on RedHat Enterprise 4 with Kernel version 2.6.x.x.x and once you load some other package or update the server the whole thing breaks until Nortel releases an update.

Developing on Linux is likely very easy as long as you limit yourself to a narrow deployment base. "We only support this on X server, version X, with only X kernel, and X packages installed."