It's cheaper and easier to flatten and reinstall. :)

I could use his old PC though. I need to make a file server in my house. My wife's PC is too slow and can't hold more than 1 drive at a time.

Wayne Johnson wrote:
At 12:28 PM 7/17/2005, Ben Ruset typed:

I wonder how he'll feel when he has the same problems with his $400 low-end PC in a week.

I guess we have to remember it's there money even if we don't approve of the way they want to spend it. I know I can't earn $400 fast enough justifying buying another computer every time something little goes wrong. Heck it would be cheaper to buy some adware & av software even if all he did was accept the defaults but it's his money & time.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>