-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wayne Johnson
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:45 AM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Disposable computers

At 12:28 PM 7/17/2005, Ben Ruset typed:
>I wonder how he'll feel when he has the same problems with his $400
>low-end PC in a week.

I guess we have to remember it's there money even if we don't approve of
the way they want to spend it. I know I can't earn $400 fast enough
justifying buying another computer every time something little goes wrong.
Heck it would be cheaper to buy some adware & av software even if all he
did was accept the defaults but it's his money & time.

    Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>