I agree. He is a moron.

It is time to change the oil in my car and I hate waiting an hour so I think I shall just get another one.

You also have to wonder how he has been getting all this spyware. I am on the Internet a lot and I hardly ever have more then a tracking cookie. Nothing that will take me 2 hours to clean up that's for sure. I can't believe they even put crap like this in the paper.

Rob