At 12:14 PM 19/07/2005, warpmedia wrote:
I'd say were going the direction of car repair where there is a set time & fee allotted to a task and if you can get it done faster, the more profit in your pocket. This should be fine by us all since it free us from multi-hour surgeries & potentially huge charges to the customer, it also justifies charging "market value" per incident.

I agree. And it's easier for the customer. Which would you prefer if you didn't know anything about computers: Virus and spyware removal - $32 or Virus and spyware removal - $45 per hour and it could take two or more hours, but we can't say until we're done?