It's buried, and not accessable through normal methods. Without someone hacking the game, you're not going to get at that content. How can the game manufacturer be held liable for that?

My gas tank is full of gasoline. If I shot a hole through it, my car would explode. Can I sue Jeep if that happens?

Analyst wrote:

Well, the game-maker, Take-Two, has admitted they buried X-rated material
within the PC, Xbox and PlayStation 2 versions of the game.

They fraudulently sold games containing X-rated content with a 'Mature 17+' rating. Not to mention that many retailers sell the 'M' rated games to those under 17, and there's plenty of reason for parents to be upset.