At 12:19 PM 03/08/2005, Ben Ruset wrote:
You don't think that MS won't go after these companies when they have to give out free XP licences to the end users???

They never have in the past. I have reported two companies two or three times a year for four years. The result? Nothing. MS doesn't give a shit about me. And they don't care about you. Why people defend large companies because they bought their products is beyond me. MS is necessary (right now.) It's not good or bad. It just is. And all it cares about is itself and it's shareholders, and that's fine. But when they do something stupid, there's nothing wrong with saying so.