tried those, hope u have better luck then me, mostly they didn't last and I got tired to the not instant on.
I would like to invent a bathroom fan switch with a built in timer of only a couple of minutes, on and off in a couple of minutes instead of sucking all the cooling/heating out of the house when u forget to turn it off. })(
fp

At 12:36 AM 8/19/2005, Stan Zaske Poked the stick with:
When they come out with LED room lights I'll buy them. Last Spring I converted all the incandescents in my apartment to compact fluorescents for $30 and each one uses 26 watts for 100 watt equivalent output. Who cares if it doesn't make short term economic sense, I have lower electric bills and they won't have to be replaced for 5-7 years (if the claims are acurate).

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !