Plextools (which came with my Plextor drive) will perform the tests that
were spoken of.

Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mesdaq, Ali
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:36 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: [H] Best DVD disc with Drive

I saw a big long ass thread about this last week but its too much to go
through. But I am sure everyone has come to a consensus of the best
Discs and drives for burning dvd's.
I am making custom dvd's and they are starting to skip on peoples
players. I am starting to think it might be the discs or the burner.
Someone here said there was a good test to run on dvd's but they never
posted up the software that can do that. I want to create really
reliable discs.
Thanks in advance.