On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Gary Udstrand wrote:

Anyone here using VOIP?  I am thinking about signing up with Vonage, are
there other providers I should consider?

I use Vonage and have been happy with them, recently I think they've been going through growing pains as there has been notices on thier webpages saying outgoing calls may not be completing, but I havn't encountered the outgoing call issue.

If you end up doing a vonage account you should have someone refer you, they have a pretty good referal program (2 months free for referer, and 1 month free for referee if I remember correctly.

I'm not familiar with any other VoIP provider's service though. I've been really happy with Vonage.

Christopher Fisk