Are you reading the same thread?  When you crawl down off of your high
horse you can explain to me where I say I care how many people are
smoking pot?  My statement was in the context that PUNISHMENT DETERS
USAGE.   You are entitled to your opinion but assuming so you would
also have to believe that our laws have no effect on crime rate.    Do
you really believe that?   Did you parents ever wash your mouth out with
soap for swearing?  Did it make you think twice about dropping the f
bomb in front of them?   Why?  Did the soap make you "get over it"?

-Gary