On Sep 1, 2005, at 21:07, Christopher Fisk wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Eli Allen wrote:

from the WaPo's Robin Givhan). A fellow shopper, unable to fathom the absurdity of Rice's timing, went up to the Secretary and reportedly shouted, "How dare you shop for shoes while thousands are dying and homeless!" Never one to have her fashion choices questioned, Rice had security PHYSICALLY REMOVE the woman.

I played online poker last night. How dare I gamble while thousands are dying and homeless!"

WTF Was the shopper there shopping for if she's gonna get upset if she sees someone else shopping. Damn hypcrites.

And that shopper is also secretary of state?

oh wait... no, they weren't.

-JB