-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chris Reeves
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:31 PM
To: 'The Hardware List'
Subject: RE: [H] OT - Great week for gaming

Civ IV is the first game I'll buy on the first day it releases since.. Civ
III.  :)  I've seen the behind the scenes looks, etc.. Hell, if just for the
new religion aspect and nuclear powers (plus bringing back wonder videos) as
well as influence in battle.. Oh yeah, I'm all over Civ IV :)

(You know, it's weird, people ask all the time, here I am running a 3800X2 +
a 7800GTX, and the hottest game on my PC will be Civ IV..)

CW

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com