yes. gainward moved. Have a ti4600 VIVO with bad memory still in warranty and
just SOOL :'(
I have considered a video card move but at this point figure the money is
better spent on a new a64 system and be better off in the long run.
fp

At 10:58 AM 10/25/2005, dsinc Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !